Stephen‘s professional affiliations include National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors and Pineywoods Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors.
A member of The Advanced Financial Group team since 2010, Stephen brings with him more than 10 years experience as a small business owner/operator in Angelina County. This experience helps him to understand the needs of East Texans.
A lifelong Lufkin resident, Stephen graduated in 1987 from Lufkin High School. He went on to study Agricultural Economics at from Texas A&M University where he received his Bachelor of Science in 1991.
Stephen and his wife, Amy, are members of First Christian Church. They stay active with their 3 children, Claire, Clayton, and Cole. Stephen has been involved over the years with Lufkin Youth Baseball, Lufkin Baseball Booster Club, and enjoys hunting and fishing with his family.
- Health and Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care
- Retirement Planning
- Employer Sponsored Benefit Plans
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 66 - Uniform Combined State Law
- Group 1 - Life, Accident, Health and HMO
- Registered Representative with Woodlands Securities Corporation, member FINRA and SIPC.
- Agent of Woodlands Asset Management, Inc., an investment advisory firm.