Jack has nearly 20 years in financial planning and investment experience. He began his professional investment career in 1985 with Southwest Securities. He joined The Advanced Financial Group in 1992 as a Financial Planner and Investment Specialist.
Dedicated to his community, Jack is a former member of the adjunct faculty of Angelina College where he taught general business and business law. He is a former board member and officer of the Lufkin Host Lions Club, former chairman of the Friends of Ellen Trout Zoo, former chairman of the Small Business Council and a former board member of the Angelina County Chamber of Commerce.
Jack and his family are life long members of the First United Methodist Church of Lufkin, where he currently serves on the Missions Executive Committee and the Lay Leadership Committee. He is a form chairman of the Church Council of Trustees and has served on the Finance Committee and the Family Life Council.
- Retirement Planning, Employer Sponsored Benefit Plans, Group Insurance, Educator Market
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- Group 1 - Life, Accident, Health and HMO
- Registered Representative with Woodlands Securities Corporation, member FINRA and SIPC