Chris‘ professional affiliations include membership in the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors.
Chris joined The Advanced Financial Group in 1999 to continue the solid and well-established business his family has built. He works with all types of investment products and is knowledgeable of Individual and Group Life, Health, Disability and other insurance products.
Chris is serving his second term on the Teacher Retirement System of Texas Board of Trustees. He was initially appointed in March 2010 by the Governor from a list of candidates prepared by the State Board of Education. His term will expire in 2021.
Chris‘ involvement in the community is extensive. He is an active member and Past President of Lufkin Host Lions Club, he serves on the Angelina County Fair Board and is a past Chairman of the Volunteer Services Council of the Lufkin State Supported Living Center. He belongs to the Angelina County Chamber of Commerce and is a 2002 graduate of Leadership Lufkin.
In October 2014, Chris was awarded the Jack O. "Butch" McMullen, Jr. Silver Spike Award for distinguished community service.
- Retirement Planning
- Employer Sponsored Benefit Plans
- Group Insurance
- Educator Market
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 66 - Uniform Combined State Law
- Series 24 - General Securities Principal
- Group I - Life, Accident, Health and HMO
- Group IV - Variable Contracts Licenses
- Agent of Woodlands Asset Management, Inc, an investment advisory firm.
- Registered Representative with Woodlands Securities Corp, member FINRA and SIPC.